some definition help please

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion some definition help please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GEMMA GIBBON
    Spectator

Does anyone know if there is a term for people who are often sexually attracted to others, enjoy sexual fantasies and masturbate but do not want any sexual contact with others, no kissing, hugging, holding hands,basically no physical intimacy of any kind?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay this has been eating at me ever since you posted it. I know there is a term I read that matches your description but I can’t for the life of me remember what it is. I saw it on a tumblr post of all places but I can’t seem to find any trace of it. I believe the word started with Auto…but with my memory it could be anything.

Anyway what I do remember was the description. I’ll try my best to break it down here. Essentially there is a subgroup of asexuals that are able to be aroused by fantasizing or watching erotic content by essentially leaving themselves out of the fantasy or line of thinking. It may happen a bit more with people who can empathize and understand the feelings and reactions of the characters in the movie or fantasy. Some can even still involve themselves if they can mentally work around some of the obvious road blocks.

The biggest lesson I took out of this is that if you do carry these feeling or abilities that it does not make you any less of an asexual. Some may argue against that but…everyone’s brains are wired a little differently. We may have our own oddities here or there but in the end we are all part of the community.

Sorry went a little overboard there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up